ITC Nursing Group
ITC Nursing Group was founded as a result of identified health and public healthcare needs worldwide.
ITC Nursing Group's focus is on countries lacking resources, knowledge, nursing infrastructure and the strong nursing leaders required to implement change.
To improve health and healthcare worldwide through education and collaboration with health partners in the US and abroad.
1. Consultation around specific clinical practice and educational issues as they pertain
to nursing and public health.
2. Training and education of clinical nursing leaders and nursing faculty in partnership
with professional schools of nursing in the US.
3. Provision of continuing educational programs for nursing professionals.
4. Collaboration with host countries on nursing and public health research of mutual
5. Implementation of innovative technology in the management of chronic disease